Friday, November 28, 2008

do i still know how to appreciate anything??!!

Everytime when someone is very busy with everything when i'm trying to chat with them... the only thing i do is to blame them for not wanting to chat with me... the only thing in my mind is:"why won't they chat with me?? it's not like i'll be taking a very long time or so..." but... i never think of how busy they are... how much do they wish to have some time of mine to do their stuff... all i do is just blame, blame and blame...

All i do is just blaming them for not letting me know them well enough... but i didn't think about how could i get to know them without disturbing them... only after when i looked at their blogs... then i found out how much are they willing to tell me about themselves... and also that i'm just nothing but a selfish and irritating and annoying person... always disturbing them without caring about how they feel... starting to hate myself... can i ever change?? i thought i changed a lot since last time... but then... now only i realised... i haven't changed a bit since then... seriously need time to settle myself down... but how long do i need?? forever?? do i still know myself?? starting to wonder... how well do i know myself...

No comments: