Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Post...

Too bored... i quarrelled with ma cousins... lol.. n guess what... i din really feel anything... lol.. XD well... sometimes... people just like to talk about other people without looking at themselves... they just know how to criticise people... just liike what they also say always:有口说人没口说自己... without realising themselves doing that as well... how do i know?? simply because i do that myself as well... XD but i realised... and i'm trying very hard to not do that again... lol... XD

it's sunday... and i feel sooooooooooo tired... until i coulnt even make myself do anything... anything at all... and so many things happened in my mom's side of family... one whole whiteboard also cant finish writing ar... haihz... cant help it... big family comes with big problems... haihz... Zzz... what's more... i'm already super lack of sleep... pimples started to grow... and i still have to go to school at 7.30 tommorow and on tuesday.. walao!!! so tired... but what to do... we have to study 3 books in chemistry... 2 of them are 3 inches think n another one 1 inch thick... lol... inorganic... a bit excited.. XD but i hate memorising... that's how i failed to do well in my organic chem and bio... haihz... i hope i wont sleep in lab during tomorrow and tuesday... XD duno whether aunty christie will bring me out kai kai tmr... hope so... or else i'll be death of boredom man... XD

going to Sarawak on Wednesday until Saturday... sacrificing Maths, PA and lower 6 bio for one week... wow... that's A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i can catch up lar... haihz... but i'm still excited about the trip... because long time i didnt go out with family liao... XD hope i'll enjoy lar... but still have to study bio over there... haihz... cant even rest... bio phy n maths1 coming after hols man... so damn stressed up!!! this is the first ever time in my life that i study until i'm almost crying man... so stressful... haihz... it's the last 5 months... so i'll just try my best to hang in there... XD

such a random post... just to let out a little bit of stress in my heart... so may problems... things always come in a bunch... good or bad... so i hope i can just keep up with my own life... man.. i cant even imagine the stress on my parents man... how can they even hang on like that... wow!!! that's why i always salute them in my heart man!!! XD

alright... bye for now... celebrating father's day tonight... earlier than usual.. since my sis is going back to Sarawak on Wednesday... so we might as well celebrate it when she's still here... XD
2 out of 4 Mortals of mine guessed me out.. the other two almost figured my identity out... lol... nvm... i planned to not hide my identity for such a long time... XD to those who already got my identity figured out... just keep it a secret and i hope we can still write letters to each other like normal... XD

as or the others... good luck in finding who your angels are... XD

From: ZHShawn
6.35pm Sunday 31st May 2009

No comments: